Join Free or Sign in
Contact Us: 888-551-8860
Shopping Cart

Supplements

  1. Protect loved ones from medication errors with this device

    Protect loved ones from medication errors with this device

    Protect loved ones from medication errors with this device
    Richard Anthony Lee, an 84-year-old Englishman, died after mistakenly taking two doses of his medication in 2016. His prescriptions bounced between several pharmacies, until he inadvertently received identical prescriptions. Not wanting to cause a fuss, Lee assumed he was meant to take them, according to his daughter. He died just hours later. In the United States, the Food and Drug...
    Read more »

1 Item

Please wait...